Friends and family come through

>> Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have wonderful friends and family. After talking to them (and them reading my blog), everybody stepped up to help. My dad dug through his old files on his computer...he had remembered that YEARS ago (maybe 7?) I had him help me make a floor plan of my house for a class. I don't even remember what class. I did remember that he did it when I they told me I needed it, but I knew my copy was long gone. I never thought to ask him. Well he found it! All I need to do is add the windows to it...that should be as easy as drawing a couple of little lines per window.

As far as cleaning out my scrapbook room, I have 2 close friends that will help me with that...and they shall reap the benefits!

I had thought about putting a set of bunk beds in the room, but I won't be able to do that. I need a total of 135 square feet for 2 kids...I only have 123 sf (according to dad's floor plan! YAY!) So that throws that idea out of the window. That's ok. I can probably only handle one more anyway.

As far as decorating it, I have a couple of ideas. I just have to get the room done and everything else before we get to that point :)

YAY for friends and family!!!!!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  September 29, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Have dad draw the windows - it will be short order for him. Just measure the length and he will do it real quick.

Also, wavers can (and will) be made for more than one child. One child was all that could fit in your room - we had 3. Most anything can be worked around, but not boy and girl in same room - of course you know that.

Next, take down my tables and put stuff in my scraproom - then I can use YOURS for once! hee hee. Honestly, put it in my scrap room.

Glad you have friends to help out. Too bad mom is not there. Hugs to you and keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP