Math U See
>> Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I just wanted to say how happy I am with the program MUS. I never thought that at age 5, Raelee could be doing any type of adding. She is though! She doesn't understand the concept 100%, but she is definitely starting to 'get it'. I can almost get her to start working and walk away and let her do the rest. I'm so excited for her to be learning it and actually have fun doing it! Here are a couple of pictures of her doing math and her workbook page. She did this all on her own. Mostly what the program is about at this level (Primer) is just to introduce everything...help her to learn the colors of her blocks and the concept of the program. She is definitely doing that. Oh yeah.. I wanted to add that I know some of her numbers are backwards and the ones that ARE right, are not formed correctly. We are working on it ;)


2 comments:
Raelee is doing MATH?? Hot dog she is learning a LOT for a school girl! Granny and papa are really proud of Raelee and mommy.
Love you both!
Go Raylee!
I am SO PROUD!
I Love & Miss YOU!
Papa
Post a Comment