Just like Granny
>> Monday, September 29, 2008
Raelee found these rigged chop sticks somewhere in the house. She asked me what they were. I told her that that's how granny eats in Singapore instead of using a fork. So now Raelee eats 'just like granny'. So granny...we expect pictures..roflmao Maybe you need a piece of tissue paper and rubber bands to make it a set of cheater chopsticks?

2 comments:
Raelee, do you know how much I miss you? I miss you as far as the sun is and back - and even more. You keep practicing, but we might have to figure those chopsticks out together. Granny is still trying! People eat RICE with them here and 'skettie' soup! Can we get THAT good? They also laugh at granny and papa when we try - but they are friendly laughing like we are silly.
I love you punkin'
Granny
Raelee
Can you eat peanuts one at a time with chop sticks?
Papa can!
Try it!
Love yall
Papa
Post a Comment