What I have been working on lately
>> Wednesday, March 3, 2010
It has taken me several days, but I made Raelee a messenger bag. I mostly made it to go over her shoulder for garage sales, but I may bring it to Paris with us too to hold her Euro's there. It worked out well in Singapore for her to have her own bag to hold stuff in...so I'll do it again.
I'm waiting on the day where it doesn't look like everything I sew is handmade..and rather poorly at that. I try to learn from my mistakes...but it's just not working well at the moment. I'm trying though..do I get brownie points for that?



3 comments:
That is simply adorable. I personally love the homemade look and designers pay big bucks to try and get that look :-)
I love it and you did a great job. Keep on sewing and you will get it down to an art. Practice makes perfect. Remind me to tell you a little secret to help. Love you huge and I am a super proud mom.
It is super cute :) I see you got the amazon link to work too - yeah!
Post a Comment