Beautiful spring day

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today was just one of those days that make you want to do it all over again. It was very relaxed..no plans at all. Raelee isn't feeling very well (allergies) so we just wanted to take it easy.  She spent the whole day working on a plan to get the tooth fairy to show herself. There are notes to the little fairy all over my house....taped to the front and back door, in her room, on her wall, on her bedroom door.  It is  too cute.  She even fixed up doll house just for the tooth fairy.  We'll see if she actually visits on a night where there is no tooth waiting for her.

I woke up this morning and started laundry. I love hanging clothes out in the spring.  You can't really do it in the summer here because you bring your clothes in full of spiders and other creepy crawlies. So, clothes out on the line just screams spring to me. Raelee even helped me to 'clothes pin' them up.


Raelee was in and out all day long swinging as high as she could go. Nothing like a little vitamin D from the sun to make you feel better. She even made a little friend in the yard behind us. They couldn't even see each other but they spent an hour throwing stuff back and forth. I thought that was cute.


I'm trying to learn how to make bread. I did a little happy dance when this came out of the oven. It was beautiful on the outside....but absolutely hollow on the inside. It didn't rise and cook evenly. I want to chunk the whole thing now. I will eat the top half b/c it is really really good...and I'll try again another day. *sigh*

I also made granola (recipe from www.gypsyforest.com). It came out very yummy!



And last but not least...I got a laptop sleeve done.  I was very very nervous to start it b/c it required me to do a few things I wasn't sure how to do (quilt, bias tape, etc). I did finish it and an mostly happy with how it turned out. It will accomplish what I needed...a sleeve to hold my computer going through security at the airport.  I have many many many more projects that I will get done before I leave...but hopefully I can do it all (easter present for Raelee, birthday presents for her, party favors for her 3 guests at her party, dress for Paris, etc).


Yes mom, I know the print for the flap is not the same direction...I'm ok with that..lol

Tootaloo for now! Enjoy this weather!!!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  March 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

So, Noelle says she cannot post on your blog. I seem to have no problem cause I am doing it... hmmm...

I miss spring and the sweet smell of those clothes hung out. I miss it all. Great post :-) Send spring!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP