Fishing with daddy
>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Raelee got up this morning and asked Daddy if he could go buy worms and take her fishing today. He had a whole line up of things he wanted to get done (finish my sewing cabinet!) I think he kind of mumbled a generic answer ("we'll see what we have going on...see what the weather does") to her and moved on. I KNOW he intended on taking her fishing, but maybe not today.
I woke up today and Raelee said that Daddy was going to buy some worms so that they could go fishing. I mentioned that she could probably just go get them out of the compost pile (not knowing the conversation she had with Daddy). Next thing I knew, she was out hunting..lol She found a BUNCH of worms...many more than I thought we had. They were fat too. I was stoked about that..they are doing their jobs in my compost.
I had prewarned Daddy of her plight. He kind of chuckled and said "Well, what are you going to do." As in, "I'm defeated, I'm going fishing."...as he looked out at the dark clouds outside.
She proudly brings her worms to him...and he submits...he's taking her fishing. Gotta love a girl that takes matters into her own hands..lol
They only caught one catfish..and it's resting nicely in the freezer...waiting on the next trip.







3 comments:
She's a determined girl!! lol
Daddy is wound soooo tightly....LOL That is awesome! Great job!
Love how those big blues can talk a good strong man into doing exactly what she wants. I love that he does that - he is pretty darned amazing.
Post a Comment