Work in Progress Wednesday...and new beginnings

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can call this a work in progress I guess, because the ends of the yarn aren't woven in yet..lol  Other than that, it's DONE! YAY

I got some pretty Kleen Kanteen bottles for us for Christmas..and promptly forgot to give them to us for Christmas..but that's beside the point.  I knit a cozy for it. I have 3 more to knit, but that's ok, I know I can do this now :)  I think maybe I'll use cotton yarn next time rather than wool blend.  Anyway..it's not perfect, but it's done!



For the new beginnings: I have a baby broccoli! I actually have 2 of them. I'm so stinkin excited. I'll have a whole slew of them next year b/c I'll plant a bunch of them :)



Raelee has been picking lettuce out of our garden for 2 weeks now and we still have more. This is from the seed packet she planted b/c she wanted a 'salad' to grow. Here is your salad honey!  She can pick it herself, rinse it and then put her own dressing on it. She is in heaven!


3 comments:

applesofgold,  January 27, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

OHHHHHHHH Look at that pretty broccoli!!!!! Yay!

cajunsis,  January 29, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

Oh, how I miss a veggie garden. We used to have some amazing ones. I had a little girl who would eat the veggies right off the plants - we never got to see them grow up because she found them first and sucked them down. What great memories :-)

cajunsis,  January 29, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

I forgot to say what a great knitting job. Aren't you quite the Suzy Homemaker? I am proud of you :-) You have done some amazing projects. Quite talented if I do say so myself.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP