We miss you Annie

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

I found this picture today while going through old pictures. I love it..it suits her. Edited to add: I printed this picture out for Raelee to scrapbook. She came back in a few minutes later and the picture was nearly ruined because she was crying and she put it up to her face to kiss. It made me cry :(








Edited to add #2: She went in her room while I was writing this blog post and she shut the door. When I published the blog, I went to check on her. She had put this on the door and was laying in her bed sobbing. :( We cuddled for a while and cried together. Now she doesn't want to scrapbook anymore. :(



2 comments:

Gypsy Mama,  January 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

:( so sad...... now you've got me choked up too.... it is a great picture of Miss Annie though..... in time I am sure she will treasure it.....

cajunsis,  January 15, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

What a great picture of a great doggy. I hope she heals soon and realizes that Annie being in her life was a blessing and even though it was short, she touched her in ways you may never know.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP