Movie night!

>> Wednesday, January 13, 2010







I am trying to start doing a family movie night. We DO watch movies together..but not in an organized manner..lol So tonight is our Movie Night!  We are watching the American Girl movie Samantha.  Since it is an AG movie, you know the 'girls' have to watch it too! Here they all are waiting patiently for Daddy to get off of the phone with his friends, then again with work.  What you can't see is Patches is in the room too at the foot of the bed waiting..and Goofy is also down there. If I wasn't in the room, I'm sure Goofy would be in the room as well.




 

3 comments:

katherinemarie,  January 13, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

sooo precious... really special moments! How come every moment seems that much more wonderful with a dog {aka friend}? We don't have any pets but your images sure make me want to add one to our crew!

Gypsy Mama,  January 14, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

you know Buster really doesn't want to snuggle that dollie..... he would like to nibble on her....

cajunsis,  January 15, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

What a sweet post - and yes Goofy would be ON that bed if you were not guarding it. Have no fear, he is watching and waiting. I hope it was a great movie.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP