Having some puzzle fun
>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009
We didn't get to do school today because we had an awesome mom's group get together here at my house that went into the afternoon. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad everybody got to come.
At bedtime, Raelee and I worked a "100 puzzle" That's what she calls it. It has 100 pieces..lol The 300 was just too hard for her she told me. Anyway..here are some of her doing the 100 puzzle.
She found the piece she had been looking for!
"I'm so good at this mommy"
The obligatory 'look at the camera' look..ROFL
What she was working on.
Now where is that piece? (I love the look of concentration in this picture)
All done!


2 comments:
Thanks for hosting the group today...and lunch was outstanding!!!Even my baby loved it. :)Maybe I will be brave enough and have everyone over to my house...just as soon as I tackle my laundry issue.
Great pictures mom - and great job, punkin'! I love the looks on her face :-)
Post a Comment