I'm so excited!!!!

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I found out about a photography workshop that was coming to my area. It is put on by my favorite nature photographer of all time. I have always admired his work...well before I got into photography even. I have even watched TV shows with him on it. Anyway...I found out about this workshop 1 week before it was here. I called..knowing that he would be full (he was only taking 16 students). Sure enough..it was full.

Well today..HE called me (not his assistant) and told me that he had some cancellations and I was first on the waiting list..would I like to go...well YES of course! The workshop is 2 days..1 day is lecture and 1 day is 'field' work. Guess what I'll be shooting? Bald eagles! I'm so over the top excited it isn't even funny. We have a lot of bald eagles in our area (even a nest across the street from me) and see them daily..I never have my camera with me..nor do I have the know how or the equipment to take good pictures of them. Anyway..check out his website..he is amazing. CC Lockwood (click me)

3 comments:

Sharon,  February 12, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Hey, How did you know about the class? Where do i signup? Is there some where to call? I would love to do this... Sharon

Elizabeth,  February 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Yay! Go you! You will have a blast and do wonderfully at it! Cannot wait to see pics.

RaizenBoyz,  February 12, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Lucky!! That is so awesome! What camera do you have?? I am a photo junkie too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP