It is a beautiful day out (mid 70's in temp) and Raelee wanted to wear her "Singapore dress" today. Isn't she beautiful in it? Thanks Granny for the beautiful dress!
Yes, Punkin certainly is beautiful it that dress.LovePapa
Ahhhh, it FITS! I was so worried about that! Thanks for sharing.*off to run buy more ;-) I need measurements again, armpit to knees, both girls.I could only post that since Papa has already read your blog.Love ya!
Granny, I fooled you!I check to see what you posted, because I knew you would!You better not spoil the girls!Love Papa
Post a Comment
Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Yes, Punkin certainly is beautiful it that dress.
Love
Papa
Ahhhh, it FITS! I was so worried about that! Thanks for sharing.
*off to run buy more ;-) I need measurements again, armpit to knees, both girls.
I could only post that since Papa has already read your blog.
Love ya!
Granny, I fooled you!
I check to see what you posted, because I knew you would!
You better not spoil the girls!
Love
Papa
Post a Comment