Provins, France-A medieval village-Part 2

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here are some more pictures from Provins.  Thank you guys for the information about 'local' festivals! We may check it out this year.


We went to a horse show. Uncle Troy arranged it b/c he knows about Raelee's recent infatuation with horses.



And I think he hit the nail on the head..don't you think?












They had a ton of parades with interesting creatures in them.



This church dated back to the 1100's. Wild huh?




Roses bloom EVERYWHERE here...it is crazy. They all smell SO good when passing them on the street!


Well...that about wraps up our trip. I'm sure I'll have a few more pictures to share when I get home. We are leaving at 6:45 tomorrow morning. That's not too bad I thought.  We can't wait to get home!!!  See you on the other side!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  June 19, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

I love all the pictures. That church was from the 1100's?? Amazing! I love history... what kind of church was it anyway? Raelee's face looks precious. Thanks for sharing :-) Miss you all.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP