Disney Part 2
>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010
What day at Disney would be complete without a Parade! It wasn't as extravagant as the ones in WDW for sure, but it was fun!
And Uncle Troy LOVED having to hold Raelee on his shoulders the whole time! LOL
Raelee on the teacups...see Grandma in the background?
This pic doesn't need much explanation...
Sleeping Beauty's castle wasn't as big as Cinderella's but it had a lot of neat things about it that Cindy's didn't...You can't go under Cinderella's to see the dragon Lair and you can't go above the first floor unless you have reservations for lunch or supper. In Sleeping Beauty's, you could go above and see some neat things.
Stage show!
2nd story of the castle.
Raelee got giddy when she saw the incredibles come out in the stage show! That is her and her daddy's 'show'. They have seen it more times than I can count!
All in all, it was a fantastic day!!! What did I think about Disney Land Paris? It isn't as nice as WDW (in Florida)...and I'm not talking about size. There was a bit of trash on the ground...the grounds wasn't as nicely kept as WDW. There was weeds in the gardens, the paint was chipping on a lot of things, things were dirty, staff wasn't as abundant, character signings weren't organized at all...you had to PUSH your way through the crowd and be rude to a lot of people if your kid wanted a signature. It just in general wasn't as well run as WDW. It seemed more like a funds issue than anything. I would go back though....it was a lot of fun!
Thank you Mona for the idea of going on her birthday. I am not sure I would have thought of that myself..lol
And Uncle Troy LOVED having to hold Raelee on his shoulders the whole time! LOL
Raelee on the teacups...see Grandma in the background?
This pic doesn't need much explanation...
Sleeping Beauty's castle wasn't as big as Cinderella's but it had a lot of neat things about it that Cindy's didn't...You can't go under Cinderella's to see the dragon Lair and you can't go above the first floor unless you have reservations for lunch or supper. In Sleeping Beauty's, you could go above and see some neat things.
Stage show!
2nd story of the castle.
Raelee got giddy when she saw the incredibles come out in the stage show! That is her and her daddy's 'show'. They have seen it more times than I can count!
All in all, it was a fantastic day!!! What did I think about Disney Land Paris? It isn't as nice as WDW (in Florida)...and I'm not talking about size. There was a bit of trash on the ground...the grounds wasn't as nicely kept as WDW. There was weeds in the gardens, the paint was chipping on a lot of things, things were dirty, staff wasn't as abundant, character signings weren't organized at all...you had to PUSH your way through the crowd and be rude to a lot of people if your kid wanted a signature. It just in general wasn't as well run as WDW. It seemed more like a funds issue than anything. I would go back though....it was a lot of fun!
Thank you Mona for the idea of going on her birthday. I am not sure I would have thought of that myself..lol













1 comments:
I am so glad you did go for her birthday - what little girl from the USA has ever gone to Disney Paris on her special day? I can only think of one. Now I just have to say, Troy looks like he needs to be put out of his misery - hopefully he is enjoying this a bit more than his pictures are showing. However, his roller coaster ride pic is great! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment