Cold, foggy Day

>> Friday, June 4, 2010


 Today, we had reservations at the Eiffel tower to go up in it. Too bad because it was a super foggy cold day. We couldn't see much at all up in it.  Oh well...we got to say we did it though right?

 





We waved at Granny and Papa in Singapore but they didn't wave back b/c they are in Hawaii!


We ate at the McDonalds on the Champs-Elysees. Now Raelee has been to McDonalds in Singapore and Paris..rofl 



The Arc de Triomphe was beautiful but full of scaffolding.  I was very disappointed in that. :(








Here is Raelee and Troy walking down the Champs Elysees.



Where we paid 2 Euro's to use the public toilet. What does that get you? A VERY fancy restroom where each stall has a different theme. I went to the one that had a kids theme. Raelee didn't much like the kid toilet though...rofl  After every person came out of the potty, it got wiped down with disinfectant..very clean!

On the subway after a long day!

More proof that Raelee can make friends anywhere. (here we are at another park. I think we have visited them all over here..lol)

We had a 'girly stuff' evening.  Uncle Troy bought Raelee some fancy French nail polish (That was made in the USA..rofl) and we got to have manicures.

2 comments:

cajunsis,  June 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM  

I miss those girl moments with Raelee. I am glad her grandma is getting them though. Your pictures are amazing as usual. Please remember to journal about all of this even if you don't blog it. You will want it. Looks like you all are having a blast - blow the clouds away, k?

applesofgold,  June 4, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Gabby says to make sure to bring her back some fancy french perfume....but as her mother, I'm telling you NO WAY!!!! You know all too well what Gabby does with perfume ;)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP