Our impromptu trip to Atlanta

>> Saturday, August 29, 2009

One of the joys of homeschooling is the fact that if you want to go on a vacation at the drop of the hat at the end of August, you can. Now, sports and dance get in the way of that sometimes, but this time, it didn't :) Todd came home from work and suggested going to Atlanta. Raelee just finished up her Kindy curriculum and we wanted a break before blowing full force into 1st Grade. We had a lot of fun. It was very relaxing and busy all at the same time. I'll post a few pictures here and there from our trip. I'm still not caught up on Seattle. I plan to be soon though. Be waiting on those. One of these days, I'll be caught up :)

My little buggy girl...holding a locust. Would you expect anything less of her?

One of her favorite parts of the trip was the bubbles at the history museum. Silly girl!
Of course on of the few pictures of her and I, she has her finger just about in her nose..lol


There was an ancient dugout boat that was really neat to see. I can't remember how old it was, but it was several thousand years.
A lesson in camouflage.

The other thing she was excited about was the dinosaurs. She learned a lot about carnivores, omnivores and herbivores.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP