Butterflies at the Science Center in Seattle
>> Thursday, August 13, 2009
They had this neat box thing that the kids could look in and see themselves in a mirror. There were 2 sets per box. I stuck my head opposite Raelee and took her picture as a grasshopper..go figure.
These were mole rats I think. They were absolutely disgusting looking.
Raelee grabbed one of the ID charts. She thought it was her sole job to find every butterfly in that chart. It was quite cute.
I was on a mission to get a picture of a proboscis. I think I got it even though my focus is a bit off.
Amanda :)
This little guy JUST emerged from his cocoon and landed on Raelee. It was really neat for her.
This picture amazes me. I wonder what is all over his eyeballs?


2 comments:
Great pictures - pR must have been right at home :-) Love the grasshopper pic - how fitting. Butterflies are beautiful - great shots!
Beautiful pictures! Looks like a great place!
Post a Comment