Crazy about math

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

The first thing Raelee wanted to do today was chalkboard math. She got all of her problems right yesterday and wanted to beat her 3 minute time. Today, she did them all (different problems adding 0-2) in 2 minutes, got all of the numbers written correctly (yesterday, about half were backwards), and only got 1 wrong, which she corrected right away.

I'm so proud of her!!!



How often does math bring this much joy to a child's face?
After that, we played with hot dots. I always forget about them, but they are great practice for stuff like this! Raelee loves to hear it ding and tell her great job.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

I am so proud of both of you!
Love
Dad/Papa

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP