Illegal stuff going on here!

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

Nothing like a little B and E and underage gambling to start your kids off right!

Easy way to fix being locked out of the house!
Tom has an antique slot machine. The kids love playing it. Raelee actually won the Jackpot (all of $5..rofl!) I played this same machine when I was staying with Tom in Vegas years ago! Fun stuff!

2 comments:

cajunsis,  July 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Oh MAN! Does that ever bring back memories :-) I think he has had that one armed bandit forever! Yeah, lots of fun. pR is the only one I have ever heard of that won the jackpot :-) Go Raelee!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings,  July 27, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Haaaa! That first photo cracks me up. Wish I'd had that kid the time I locked myself out of the house! WOuld have been better than a 8-month pregnant woman hoisting herself in the window...not a pretty sight.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP