Finished!!

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

After working in the room off and on all day long today, I can say we are finished and ready to start school! Of course, Todd will come in and build shelving in our walk in closet for us, but until then, we are done! YAY I found a 4 foot table at walmart that will be my desk. Works perfectly for what I need :) I hung Chinese Lanterns from Singapore that my mom and dad brought home. I love them and am excited to have them displayed now.


We are going to work on a set of sight words a week. They will be the ones she is working on in The Reading Lesson for that week. There is a vocabulary list on the others side of the chalk board.
Our Workbox plans for the next 2 weeks. Think we will be busy? It's not as bad as it looks.
Here is in our workbox for tomorrow:

1. Handwriting

2. Activity in High Five magazine

3. Explode the Code 70-71

4. The Reading Lesson 6:17-18

5. Work on Butterfly lapbook

6. MUS DVD Lesson 1

7. MUS 1A

8. MBTP Activities 1 & 2

9. MPTP Activity 3

10. Story of the world 13-15

11. Narrate SOTW

12. Copy 1 sentence from narration




I went to tuck Raele in after she fell asleep and I found her new stuffed animal in pj's, under covers and reading a book. I love Raelee so much :)


1 comments:

cajunsis,  July 13, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Your classroom looks wonderful - just like an elementary school classroom! Great job. I can't see the lanterns :-( but I know they are awesome. I am glad you like them so much. I love pR so much too - she makes us so happy and amazes us every day. I wish the boys lived close too...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP