Homeschool room!
>> Thursday, July 9, 2009
My homeschool room is coming together I think. It's fun for sure! I'm excited and so is Raelee. We have our nice big chalkboards (thanks Todd!) and bookcase. Todd still has to build the shelving in the closet...but for the most part, we are ready to roll. There is only one problem...I see no place for me...no desk and no place to put one. Suggestions?
Coming into the door on the left. This is Raelee's chalkboard. I don't know why I wanted this, but I did...chalkboards are fun. She can play on this one :)
Under her chalkboard is her workboxes. I need to get those set up also :)
My chalkboard is on the righthand side of the room..it shares the closet wall.
Bookcase that is on the wall that the door into the room is on. This will be neater (who am I kidding? It'll always look like this) because a lot of that stuff will go on the shelving in the closet when it's done.
View directly in the room from the door.

4 comments:
It looks awesome! Hmmm about the desk - me thinks you have a problem there ;-)
Maybe put her work boxes under her states map and give her chalk board room?
I love your room - it is a 'feel good' room. I am glad I could move out for you. Thanks for letting me stay in your room for a few days :-)
It looks awesome!!
So jealous. I wanted a homeschool room. We will just have to come and crash your's for field trip days :)
I'm sending M over right away to use this cool room!
Post a Comment