Funny stuff

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I have had a really really bad day...and it just kept getting worse for me as the day wore on quite honestly. I won't go into details, but I'm just glad the day is over.

So...I'm sure this isn't funny to most, but given the day I have had, it was to me.

I'm working on my photography website (coming soon!) and my mom sent me a print screen of what she saw. I looked at it...and noticed her time. Look at her time compared to mine. Now we all know that mom is 13 hours into our tomorrow, but it's funny SEEING it.

1 comments:

cajunsis,  April 9, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

It does look funny, doesn't it? It is hard to believe we are so far apart. Miss you all.

Love you most :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP