Easter Egg Hunt
>> Monday, April 6, 2009
The city has a neat little easter egg hunt every year. This year was smaller than previous years but they had a lot of fun. It was pretty cool outside though!
This is Jeremy's childhood friend Brock..I got this picture for Jer.
1....2....3. RUN!!!!!!!!
They all love the train ride :) I had 6 kids I loved on this train..rofl
The firemen were getting nuts and putting the ladder above the bouncy thingy. I don't think some mom's liked that too much..lol


1 comments:
Precious girls you have there. We miss you all. Easter... *pout*
I can't believe that is Brock! He has certainly grown up :-) Jeremy and him were not close, but neighbors and classmates they were. Sometimes they ended up together, but I don't think they were ever close.
Tell pR we love her and Madison hi from Granny and Papa.
Post a Comment