Ms Nasty

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008

There is a reason we call this dog "Ms. Nasty". Raelee gave this bone to Goofy for Christmas. We are going to OK after Christmas and I knew waiting till christmas wasn't a good idea to give the dogs the bone. They would kill each other over it. So Raelee gave them bones last night. This is Goofy's bone. Annie has a smaller one that I think she burried. She has also comadeered (spelling?) Goofy's rather large bone. I went out at midnight last night and shot this picture:

Mind you, it was FREEZING outside. She was shivering but would NOT come inside. That would mean giving up control of the bone. I had to carry her inside and close the doggie door so she would go to bed.

I opened the door first thing this morning. I shot this 5 minutes later. Notice the nice starl forming on her lips? Goofy was behind me. I think I'm going to have to lock her in again and lock him out so he'll get some of his bone.


Goofy just lays in the doggie door with his head sticking out looking forlornly at his bone. Poor guy.

3 comments:

surprisetriplets,  December 23, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

That poor dog needs to stand up for himself! Shame on that little Annie for being such a treat hog...

Have a great Christmas! Love, Shari

cajunsis,  December 23, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Poooooor LITTLE Goofy. He needs to show Annie who the boss is! I would scold her bigtime in front of Goofy and tell him it is ok to fight for his treat.

"BAD ANNIE! SHAME ON YOU! Goofy! Go get your bone! Go on! Get it!" rofl... Do you think he will ever figure out he has about 120 lbs on her?

Ding dong dogs.

applesofgold,  December 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas. I have an issue....I was trying to email you, and I can't send email with my old address...charter said that I should be able to and they can't figure out the problem.

So, I am not ignoring you! I swear! I got your email that yes we should go for coffee, but I couldn't respond. So, let me know when you get back in town...hopefully we will have climbed out of our mountain of cardboard moving boxes and will be able to play.

Have a great week!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP