Goopy fun
>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008
In an effort to be a more 'fun' homeschooling mom, when Raelee said she wanted to work on a 'project', I opened my "6 minute science experiments' book and found one that I had all of the makins for and went to town. We made the cornstarch/water goop stuff and got to talk about solids/liquids, etc. It was fun and messy...lol

And because my daughter can't keep anything white and powdery (she LOVES eating flour right out of the bag), her face got all messy.
Learning how all of the colors don't mix very well. (i.e. I have too many bottles of food coloring and they need to get out of my cabinet..LOL)
The book said it may be a messy project..they had no idea.

1 comments:
Yeah, I am glad I was not there for that clean up! rofl... you are a great teacher though.
May I borrow her for Christmas cooking? I might need her a day or two... You clean the mess though... lol...
Post a Comment