A little bit surreal
>> Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Now that we are FINISHED with everything leading up to fostering/adopting, it feels a bit surreal. It could be any time that we get another child in our family..no matter how temporary or permanent. It's a little bit odd feeling. I really kinda hope we get one during the holiday's...I will have so many extra hands here to help with the transition. I know it's a fat chance, but it's something I think about.
I'm falling asleep at the keyboard so I think I might just go to sleep. Just wanted to say what was on my mind :)

1 comments:
We hope you get a child too - we would love to meet our new family member. Your room and house look beautiful - and you are both such great parents, another child would be blessed to have you even for a short time. I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment