Let's Play a game!
>> Saturday, July 12, 2008
Let's play "Identify this critter and tell Stephenie how to get rid of it!" Sounds like fun doesn't it? This thing...and it's hundreds of brothers and sisters killed my tomato plants and they started working on my cucumbers. There are so many typically that I can't pick them off and they are TINY (probably less than 1/8" long). I didn't want to spray a pesticide on it. I did find an organic one and I am trying that. Do you know what it is?
I know what this little guy is. He looks big, but that bell pepper was a baby. Maybe 2 inches long? He acually stayed still for me for a long time while I went and got my camera, got a memory card, formatted it, changed lenses and went back out to take pictures.

0 comments:
Post a Comment