Mom and Dad's house-Part3
>> Monday, August 29, 2011
I'm WAY behind in blogging so this will be a quick picture post. I've been to parents one more time since these pictures were taken..so now I'm even more behind..lol
We got to do lots of quality fun stuff at their house..despite the unpacking, etc.
![]() |
| Raelee got to fish in a fishing tournament. She even got a free pole. Dad spent post of his time dodging the pole. |
![]() |
| Raelee did her part to make sure their pond had bass in it. |
![]() |
| Jackie and Chris cuddled under a shade tree. |
![]() |
| Uncle Danny, Raelee and Dad threw smoke bombs on July 4th |
![]() |
| Christian and Chris admired the fireworks loot. |
![]() |
| Chris taught Raelee how to make paper airplanes. She loved this!!! |
![]() |
| Grandpa slept. |
![]() |
| Dad grilled while people looked on. |
![]() |
| Dad and Christian raced (Raelee's 50 cc dirt bike..lol) |
![]() |
| EVERYBODY watched Raelee ride her dirtbike. |
![]() |
| We made things go boom. |
![]() |
| Raelee made a wish on this lantern that I was sure would be a dud. Turned out to be very very neat! |
![]() |
| It floated in the air forever and ever. We weren't sure it would put itself out and were worried about fires, but after a few minutes, we could no longer see it. |
![]() |
| The men say it was all for Raelee..the fireworks...but I tend to think otherwise. They were having just way too much fun lighting the sky on fire. |

















1 comments:
Awww, how sweet! I love having everyone here. Hope you have you here closer forever soon! We have had a great time hosting family get togethers... love you!
Post a Comment