Homeschool Room

>> Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to the NOT Back to School Blog Hop! If you are new here, I hope you grab a cup of coffee and stay a while!
Not Back to School Blog Hop

I spent days and days sorting through and re-organizing our homeschool room. It took forever, but I got rid of a TON of stuff and it's much neater now b/c of it.  It's nothing fancy but has lots of daddy made or daddy altered stuff in it to make it perfect for us.

From the door looking in. That's Raelee's chalkboard to the left.

Book case that used to be a bed. Daddy rocks like that. :) In front of the book case is Raelee's shell collection and my stamp collection :)

My chalk board (in front of her desk)


Left hand drawers are her art supplies and the right hand drawers are our workboxes. Far right side of the pic is my desk.

I had way too many writing utensils. I sorted them all out and put them in bins. Like it much better this way. They were thrown in a random drawer before all mixed up.

Magazine holders that are holding extra curriculum and workbooks, etc.

9 comments:

Mary,  August 8, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

What a fabulous blackboard! I love it.

Sparklee,  August 8, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Looks like a wonderful learning space! I love the big chalkboard! You look very organized, I'm impressed!

Have a fun year of homeschooling!

Lena,  August 8, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

great school room! love the chalkboard.

have a blessed school year.

Dawn,  August 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM  

Love your area - looks like it works perfectly for you guys! Blessings from the hop.

Kim,  August 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Great space! Thanks for sharing. :)
http://lovinglosingliving.blogspot.com/

fixedonHIM,  August 10, 2011 at 6:07 PM  

Love your room! Especially the chalkboard :)

Candace,  August 12, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

I too, like your chalkboards! Wish I had one. :)

Blessings from the blog hop!
Candace @ Growing with the Greniers

Jade Clark,  August 13, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Wow, love your chalkboard... and everything is so well organized. What a lovely room!

Mattie,  August 20, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

What a wonderful room! I love the blackboard too and everything is so organized!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP