Insect fun! (AKA Raelee ate a worm!)
>> Monday, August 25, 2008
We went to the Insectarium in New Orleans with Vicky and Chris and their family over the weekend. We all had a blast!!! Best part, Raelee ate a WORM! Yes, she really and truely did. It was roasted if that makes you feel any better. I am the only one (and Jayden) in the group that didn't in fact..LOL
Here are some fun pictures! Some of them are icky pictures. I'm not really good at the onboard flash yet.
These are all out of order and I can't figure out how to get them right again..so use your imagination!
All 3 kids after the long fun day!
Raelee and Tristian holding hands watching a show on the wall. They are so sweet together!
She is checking out Tristian eating his bug...see how he reacts to it..LOL
Here she is trying HER worm..LOL
She kinda likes it!!!
She even got a sucker with a crickets in it. She ate on that thing for 2 hours. When she got to the bug, she got pieces and parts of the head and would say "Hey look, I got a piece of his head in my mouth..see?" It got too spicy for her though and she had to toss it before she got too most of the bug.
Vicky and Jayden
Playing under the monster truck! Notice, Raelee isn't going to get dirty..ROFL
All 4 kids!
Vicky pointing out where Singapore is and commenting on how freaking hot it must be there.
All 4 of them in the underground section.
We went to the Insectarium in New Orleans with Vicky and Chris and their family over the weekend. We all had a blast!!! Best part, Raelee ate a WORM! Yes, she really and truely did. It was roasted if that makes you feel any better. I am the only one (and Jayden) in the group that didn't in fact..LOL
Here are some fun pictures!

1 comments:
sI simply cannot believe she ate a worm. Does her look reflect what she thought of the taste? I love looking at the pictures. Thanks for sharing your lives with us - we miss you. Love ya, mom *who says Singapore is not as hot and sticky as Louisiana!
Post a Comment