A beautiful sight

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008


The man in brown showed up a little earlier than I thought he would. He told me that the rolls were rolling around in his van driving him nuts and damaging boxes...so I was #1 on his route. Moral of that story is...when you order photography equipment and you want it several hours earlier, order a roll of paper with it. It isn't that much money...and you'll get your equipment sooner!

Problem is....I'm too scared to open the boxes..LOL

3 comments:

Capturing the heart and soul of childhood,  August 21, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

ahahahahaha. What a hilarious story!
And WOW, girl that's a lot of boxes! OPEN THEM!!!!!!!!!
Start PLAYING!!!

Jamie Heyl,  August 21, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

LOL ... too bad the smaller rolls come in boxes that don't move :-( We just got back in town ... have fun playing!!!

cajunsis,  August 25, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

OPEN the boxes already! You have been waiting on them forEVER! Have fun and glad they came early :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP