Wow! Busy day!
>> Friday, June 27, 2008
I had a very very busy day today. I don't think I have stopped all day! I had to get up at 7 to bring my car by to get it shampooed. Learn from me, make SURE all of your automatic closing doors are closed BEFORE a horrible downpour. Enough said. The smell in my van is better now. I think we'll be ok now without changing out carpet padding.
After that, I went to the library, bank (ALMOST paid off a loan YAY!), pharmacy..all by 9 am. Went to the gym to interval aerobics class for a half an hour. Went home, changed into swim suits, swam for several hours at a friends house. We ate lunch there, went to swim lessons. Napped for an hour and a half and now a friend is over for a sleep over.
WHEW..I'm tired just thinking about it! I think we'll do school tomorrow instead. We DID do our reading work while waiting on the van today..proud of us?

1 comments:
Yikes about the van! One of our automatic doors is broken so it's almost always open, but in the garage. What a pain.
Relax tomorrow. ;)
Post a Comment