Success!

>> Monday, June 23, 2008

It wasn't easy, but Raelee read her first book!
She read:
Cat. Rat. Cat sat. Rat sat. Cat sat, sat, sat. Rat sat, sat, sat. Fat, fat cat. Fat, fat rat.

She was very excited! We also learned the *an sound. She read a small book with both *at and *an words. That was a bit harder for her and after we finished that, she was pretty much done with school. It took everything out of her. Now she is playing a hooked on phonics computer game. hopefully in a bit we can work more on school. I completely lost her attention after the book. Break time!

1 comments:

Unknown,  June 23, 2008 at 11:41 AM  

YAY! Raelee! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! I KNEW you could read! YIPPEE! Can't wait to hug you! You deserve a nice break - then learn more! BIG HUGS!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP