Our Space

>> Monday, June 30, 2008

We have school at the dining room table. Someday I would love for that to change, but for now...the dining room table it is :)

Here is our storage closet. We don't have much stuff yet, but I can promise that will change. And those that know me...get ready to choke...it looks like this most of the time. Not much clutter (yet..roflmao)

I need a place for maps and timelines...haven't figured that one out yet.





2 comments:

.,  June 30, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Looks great! LOL at not much clutter yet. I love the Girls/Boys chart. :)

I'll take so me pics tomorrow.

cajunsis,  July 1, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Looks Perfect to me :-) I love the school crafty stuff. Get some more to fill that up from my house!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP