Leaving on a jet plane!

>> Friday, June 6, 2025

Man! It’s been a while since I put an entry in my blog. 10 years to be exact! I enjoyed looking through old travel blog posts I made when we went to Singapore and Paris so I decided to do this again.

We are going to London, Amsterdam and Berlin for 2 weeks! So excited and nervous.

Follow along on our adventure!

all packed up! I’m a very very messy packer and I bring just about everything I own. I was trying to do better this time. Chat GPT told me what to pack and packing cubes helped keep me organized. Let’s see how long it lasts. I only have 30 lbs in my bag. Woohoo it’s a record for me!

And because I am me, I had to go to the mall the day we fly out to get new shoes. Not flying out till 7 so it was fine.

Raelee is her father’s daughter for sure.

All checked in and ready to go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP