Fall at our house

>> Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fall was absolutely beautiful in our area. Every time you looked outside, you saw new and brighter colors. I was absolutely amazed by them.  Our colors in our area lasted a good 6 weeks because different area's changed at different times and different trees changed at different times. It was pretty neat and I was glad it stretched out so that Todd could see them too. I hope to do a bit more driving around next year. We were quite busy this year.

I even thought the leaves on the ground were pretty!




These are the trees we see out of our living room window. I will be so heartbroken if we ever loose either of them. They give us a show all year long.

We see this one out of our bedroom window along with another one that wasn't quite so photogenic. 
Picture of the Guineas just for fun

Another one we see out of our bedroom window...it was constantly changing colors.

Tree out by our shop. I want to find out what kind it is because it was stunning. I would like one not so hidden.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP