London Day 2 Part 2
>> Sunday, June 8, 2025
We took a boat ride on an Uber boat and were able to see some things from the water.

Tower Bridge. It is so beautiful!!


Big Ben from the water


Westminster Abbey from the water

On the boat!


Raelee was super excited to see St. Paul’s Cathedral from the water.





London Bridge. Super unimpressed. It’s literally just a bridge lol
Walked around Saint Paul’s Cathedral. I had never heard of this cathedral before I am so glad Raelee wanted us to go here. It is so beautiful.












Accidentally found Westminster Abbey in big Ben again somehow I didn’t get a picture of Westminster Abbey but from this angle, it wasn’t super impressive


I really really want to see the Royal guards on the horses, but we were too late. I’m still not convinced I won’t try to see them before we leave.







All in all, we walked 8 miles, traveled by train subway boat and bus and had a blast.

1 comments:
We went to a worship service at St Paul's. It was really different. It is a beautiful church.
Post a Comment