London Day 2, Part 1

>> Sunday, June 8, 2025

Today was a lot of fun and a lot of walking, subway riding, train riding and double decker bus riding. I don’t remember everything we saw, but I am including pictures of some of the beautiful buildings that we passed by on our journey.

Here is a pic of me. I don’t make it in pics often so it’s proof I was on this trip 😂

here we are on the upper level of a double-decker bus. It’s really overwhelming sitting at the very front of it. It looks like you were gonna run all the people in cars over.

Just a weird shaped building lol

this building was absolutely amazing to look at. It was all metal and looked like it used to be something else turned into apartments. It looked very robotic and industrial.

Then there’s this:

We found this on the way to look at Harry Potter places.

This was the location of the Leaky Cauldron in HP. It was closed so we couldn’t go in. It was in the location of where they filmed the Diagonal Alley portions of HP. Wish the shops were open. Looked like a neat place.

Riding the subway!

Buckingham Palace. The flag was raised so it means the Royal family was in the building. It was a really a non exciting building. The grounds were very blah. I would have thought they would landscape it or make it fancier somehow lol

This was close to or on Hyde Park. I can’t remember. I just liked it.

Speakers Corner in Hyde Park. I guess you used to not be able to protest anywhere but here. You can protest other places now but this is still a big place to protest. There were a TON of cameras there recording


More coming! Check next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP