Homeschool Village Garden Challenge
>> Thursday, March 31, 2011
I'm going to be joining a garden challenge. Since our garden is in full swing, I thought this would be fun to join in on!![]() | |
| Our garden is in full swing! 70 Degree days will allow you to do that!!! |
When trying to find vining veggies, we looked a lot at this website to try to figure out what we wanted to vine.
http://www.gardenguides.com/99903-vegetables-grow-vines.html
Raelee had fun looking through it to decide what we were going to plant on our trellises!
As for lessons, we are going to look through this:
Lapbook
to see if there is anything that we would like to learn more about, books to read, or activites to do!
Looking forward to the 2011 growing season!!! Make sure to check out our Monarch project for pictures of our Monarch larvae that found it's way to our butterfly bush!!!
Raelee is LOVING the garden..she planted her very own fairy garden that now is a butterfly garden complete with the larvae. We spend every morning outside weeding, looking closely at new growth, etc. Wonderful project for the 2 of us!
Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:
WOW - this looks amazing! I loved doing monarch butterflies with my son! So exciting watching them fly around the yard!
Thanks for linking up with us today!
Next link up is April 28th 10am EST
Stef - The HSV TEAM
We've got those lovely warm days as well! I haven't read about your Monarch project yet, but that sounds like a lot of fun! My mom planted milkweed last year and saved me some seeds. I need to get those planted!
I wish our weather was in the 70's :) That is awesome that you found the butterfly in the butterfly bush!
Post a Comment