A beautiful sunset
>> Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I was out fiddling in the garden (you will probably get sick of hearing about my garden before the season is over) this evening...noting the new buds, new sprouts, and stinky smell (ugh..fish emulsion fertilizer anyone?) when I caught a beautiful sunset...changed the whole color of our gardens...stunning.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the garden, just a few days after we planted it...seeds, plants, etc. I love how quickly everything starts taking root.
![]() |
| Blossom on my Satsuma tree. My tree is FULL of them this year. I only had 5 blossoms last year, and they all fell off. I'm super excited about these! |
![]() |
| Every time I walk out into the garden, I am serenaded by these birds..dozens of them. My Purple Martins just sit and watch me fiddle in my garden..just as curious about me as I am about them. |
![]() |
| I have NO idea what these are. They popped up in my garden today quite rapidly. I didn't plant them there. hmmmm. It's a mystery. |
![]() |
| These are in Raelee's garden. She has a TON of them popping up! |
![]() |
| Beautiful daisy's in Raelee's garden. |
![]() |
| Then I turned around and saw the butterfly bush. I didn't enhance this picture at all for color. The flower took in the color of the sunset just like this. Absolutely beautiful. |







2 comments:
Love that butterfly flower. How beautiful! And it all looks wonderful!
I won't get tired of reading about your garden if you'll keep posting those beautiful pictures of it! Gorgeous work! :)
Post a Comment