Wake Up Princess baby
>> Friday, July 9, 2010
Look who has made a re-appearance!! Raelee was digging in her stuffed animal box and found her baby. She named her "Wake Up Princess Baby" when she was too because her eyes were always 'waked up' (open). She had another one that she never loved quite as much that had her eyes closed all the time. She called that one "closed sleepy baby". It was too cute at 2 years old for her to have fallen in love with a 'baby' that much and named her such a cute name.
That baby was SUCH a part of our lives for many years. I have pictures of her from 2-4 years old. I stopped finding many pictures around 4...that's when she started liking Webkinz so I'm sure that's what took over then.
Sit, have a walk down memory lane with me. I sure enjoyed mine this morning!
Wake-up Princess baby ate MANY meals with Raelee and had lots of tea parties.
She made a 3 day hospital stay for Raelee much easier for her.
She had many clothes made for her that matched her mommy's. Grandma made sure to keep her dressed.
She gave HUGE smiles.
She got rocked to sleep.
Not a baby pic, but I thought Jenny might like seeing this picture. I think your little one now owns these toys. :) She is about the same age as Raelee is here. Isn't that sweet?
She took LOTS of pictures with Raelee.
She even helped Raelee celebrate a special day!
Raelee loved the way she smelled (like baby powder). I caught Raelee sniffing her today in the same way. She took a big wiff and said "Mama, I remember this smell! I loved her so much!"
She went to many celebrations with us. She got to see the fireworks this night.
She traveled all over the United States with us. Here she is on her way to Boston.
She went to Florida...to Disney in Granny and Papa's camper.
This is another 'not baby' picture...Steph, this one is for you...lol Appropriate, no?
Gosh, look at that floor...baby even got to enjoy that with us..rofl
Hey Grandma, remember us just talking about her book obsession? Here is a pic...ahh the memories. She is STILL this way today. I just took 15 books off of her bed...along with color books, colors and loads of stuffed animals..rofl
Well, Wake Up Princess Baby made a re-appearance today..Raelee found her and she has played with her ever since. It's fun to see her being loved again and it's bringing back a ton of memories for me.
Take a look in the background here, see anything you recognize Mom?


















3 comments:
I wondered what happened to wake-up princess baby! I think she is a keeper, someday her kids can enjoy her. I remember having her go everywhere with us.
I wish I were home, I would show you pictures of your book obsession - just liker hers. She takes after her mom :-)
Loved the walk down memory lane. Where did our sweet baby go? Lol...
Her bed looks like Amanda's bed! If we're ever missing a library book, I know that I have to go strip her bed to find it. I love that our kids love books that much:)
love it :)
Post a Comment