Raelee's new do
>> Saturday, July 3, 2010
I have fought with Raelee and fought with her about her hair. She cried nearly every time I brushed it. We both dreaded hair time. She is so tender headed. I have been trying to get her to cut it forever. It's easier to care for and it just looks cute on her..it makes her super fine hair look much thicker. The other day, during a particularly knotty hair day, she said "OK, I WANT TO CUT IT". I talked to her about it a lot and it looked like she really did want to cut it. We made an appointment with Ms. Maria and got it chopped. I love it and think it's adorable...Raelee thinks it's easier to brush but doesn't necessarily like it short. We'll see if it lasts.
She's letting her bangs grow out so they will be awkward for a while, but cute in the end :)
So, without further adieu, here is Raelee's new do:
There is no pink in her hair, it is reflection from her shirt..lol



2 comments:
I think it is totally darling! Once her bangs are long enough for a barrette or to tuck behind her ears it will be even better!
It is adorable. I do like it. Of course, I loved the long hair too. You hated yours combed/brushed too. I had a rule that you had to 'sleep on it' for a day or two before we chopped - you usually were not so apt to cut it when we did that. Once you learned to do it on your own it was much better.
Post a Comment