The amazing *Posable* Buster
>> Sunday, July 11, 2010
In all my years of dog ownership, I have never had a dog like this. He is worth hours of entertainment...usually doing nothing else but laying around. You can pose him in any way you want to....and he stays this way because he just falls back asleep. If you set him up on the bed, you better be sure it's where you want him to remain, because usually, one you finish putting him down, he has already been asleep for a few seconds and he will.not.move. He has fallen off of the bed this way. I have a hard time putting him up there b/c he is so long and pretty heavy. I can't quite get his whole body up there and he doesn't help you...wet noodle comes to mind. If I don't get his back third of his body on the bed, he just remains there...half on and half off of the bed. And yes, he sometimes falls off. Why do we put him on the bed you ask? He is the BEST naptime buddy around. You get him up there, and he does NOT move again until you make him get down...usually several hours later. I have been known to put him in bed with me on the nights Todd is offshore. He's a great cuddle dog.
Here are some funny pictures of him lately..mostly within the last week.
Keep in mind, he is not supposed to be on the furniture (as per Todd). You can see why we have trouble enforcing this rule.
Raelee and Buster have "Raelee and Buster time" on the recliner every morning after she wakes up. He whines at her door before she gets up. He just doesn't know what to do with himself before she is up.
She is trying to pose him for a picture here...wasn't working well. He was tired..rofl







5 comments:
He might be the best dog on the planet. :-)
Very, very adorable. I love him too!
ROFLMAO That is one rubbery dog, and lazy to boot, Steph! Love him and y'all!
I think it is amazing how Buster can ease himself up on the recliner and the bed without waking hard ass Todd! He must have super stealth type abilities. He might even be part cat.
Maybe this should be titled "The amazing *Stealth* Buster"
He is absolutely hilarious!
Post a Comment