Next 2 weeks

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

Every 2 weeks, I take a couple of hours and lay out our plan for the next 8 days. It is nice to have it all laid out right there for us. Each number is a 'workbox'. We are adding 3 new things to our rotation this week. I hope it works out! It looks like a lot, but it only takes us a couple of hours..a bit more when we are working on a 'project.' Any day that it is NOT working for us, we just shut it down..usually after math, but that doesn't happen often.

The abbreviations are:
ETC: Explode the Code (phonics)
TRL: The Reading Lesson (really helps with her fluency)
FLL: First Language Lessons for the Well Trained Mind
MUS: Math U See
MBtP: Moving Beyond the Page

1 comments:

cajunsis,  September 16, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

It is cool looking at your lesson plans. I don't understand some of them of course, but I do like looking at them. You do some fun stuff!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP