Our new little project

>> Monday, March 30, 2009

Raelee has always loved Butterflies. It's quite popular with homeschool parents to 'grow your own butterflies'. So, not being one to miss out on a fun project, we ordered ourselves some Painted Lady Larvae. We got the critters in yesterday. I have already seen how much they have grown just in a day. It's wild. I don't know who is more excited about this little project..me, or Raelee. Stay tuned for more pictures as our little guys (all 5 of them) grow up and turn themselves into beautiful butterflies!

1 comments:

cajunsis,  March 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Oh I wish I were there for this! I have always wanted to do it. Please post lots of pictures, k? It will be so fun to watch! Love ya

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP