Makin Pizza

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

I decided to make Pizza one night. I didn't do it gourmet style like Todd does, but the kids liked it. I didn't care for it, but that's ok. Here are a few pictures from that night. It was in between flu fevers for Raelee so that's why she looks icky. The kids ate a whole pizza by themselves!



This is Madi's "I'm in trouble" look (get to know it well Jackie..lol) I don't remember what she was doing..but it had to do with grabbing at Raelee while she was doing her pizza.
And we wonder why Madison is now sick (yes, she was licking this).

1 comments:

cajunsis,  March 7, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

All will be well in 4 days. Everyone will be hunky dory and you will finally be able to rest - right beside Todd who will ALSO be able to rest because the kids will be perfectly well the entire time he is home.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP