Avery Island
>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009
We took a trip to Avery Island a few weeks ago with friends. The girls had a blast! It is such a beautiful place. It wasn't in full bloom though :( Here are a few pictures.
Do you suppose they are going to get into a fight?
Maybe picking flea's off of each other?
Maybe it just needed a soft place to sit? What do you think? LOL
I love this picture. I know that her fingers are in her mouth, but I still love it.

Sing with me "One of these things doesn't look like the other". Can you find it?


Madison with her donkey tail.
Raelee showing where Singapore is in relation to where she lives. She was happy to see that Singapore has Tabasco.

3 comments:
Thanks for posting about this. I am new to Louisiana and looking for a different place to take the kids.
Singapore isn't very far from Morgan City.
See it is only this far!
Love and miss yall
Papa
If she can reach it with her arms she can fly to see us. We miss you and I am sooo proud that you know where granny and papa are!
Tabasco is sold in Singapore and Korea! I can always get a whiff of home when I am desperate.
Post a Comment