Dr. Seuss's Birthday

>> Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Earlier this month was Dr. Seuss's birthday. We celebrated by making green eggs and bacon. Yes, even the bacon was green. Madison had green milk and Raelee and I had green orange juice. The girls thought it was disgusting. Of course it didn't taste any differently, but you wouldn't have guessed that by their expressions..lol To tell you the truth, I had trouble choking it down too...but I didn't tell them that!





3 comments:

Anonymous,  March 25, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

MMMMM that looks sooo good!
I can't understand why you girls did,'t like green eggs and ham.
I love green eggs and ham!

And I would eat them in a boat.
And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good, so good, you see!

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
I do so like
green eggs and ham!

I Love You Girls
Sam-I-Am

~*Michelle*~,  March 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Toooooooooo funny! We did the Dr. Seuss green meal too. of course, my older boys are getting used to it by now....they just roll their eyes! LOL

cajunsis,  March 25, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

I'm with Raelee on this. Her look says it all :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP