Hair cut day

>> Thursday, September 19, 2013

 

Raelee wanted to give Cadence a hair cut for their big day on Saturday. They will be riding in a small town parade and Raelee is so excited. I'm not sure if I like his new do but Raelee is thrilled with it.

It started out ok but it was one of those things where I took a picture and turned around for a bit and came back to a different story.

Hmmm not so good now. I had to do a lot of cleaning up this mess.

I had to give him a sort of mohawk. Not sure how I can feel about it but she loves it. All I can say is that it will grow out right? I can't wait to see him all dressed up doe the parade!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP