Let it snow!

>> Monday, April 1, 2013

I will be posting spring and gardening pictures very soon so I figured I had better post the snow pictures first!  In February, we got about 3 inches of snow. I didn't think it was going to stick, but it did! It was neat watching it fall and melt then all the sudden fall and stick...and it just kept coming!  I wish it had stuck around for a day or so but it melted off after a few hours.   I am glad it comes and goes though...I wouldn't like it around all of the time. I think maybe 3-4 times of that in the winter would be good.  We'll see what next year brings.  Here are some pics!

Raelee was watching out the windows with awe as the snow started piling up on the limbs.


Chickens were NOT amused. I fed them a warm oatmeal breakfast to cheer them up.


Trying to find the makings of a snowball...already!

Somebody else that was NOT amused!

Daddy and Raelee in a snowball fight.

This cardinal was so pretty!

Had to get a Hannah picture in the snow in front of the flowers. She didn't stay out long..lol





This post would be incomplete without a picture of Buster running through the snow.


Raelee waited all season long for it to snow so Daddy could pull her sled with the 4 wheeler. She had so much fun! 

For the longest time, the chickens stayed under this one little snow free spot under the tree.

When they finally ventured out, they would stand with one foot up and  then swap it for the other one. It was funny. See the red one on the left looking down? I could just picture her saying "what the heck is THIS stuff???"

Mostly, Buster was perfectly content sitting on the porch watching.

Our little snowman. Those are harder than it looks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Page counter

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP